Proactive Capital Markets Services
We offer a wide range of services to both private and public companies, including:
- Strategic advisory services for private companies or foreign issuers seeking assistance in moving towards an IPO
- Seed and Pre-IPO capital raises
- Introductory roadshows to investment banking groups for companies seeking large capital infusions
- Analyst roadshows in Toronto, New York, Sydney and London
- Private placements
- Introductions to debt financing, bond issuers, promissory notes or other non-equity forms of captial
- Secondary placements to high net worth and professional investors
Board of Directors
Ian Mclelland - Partner & Founder
Educated in Canada and Britain, Ian is the founder of the 'Proactive Investors' group of websites, a network of financial web portals focused solely on equity markets. Proactive Investors collectively generated revenues in excess of $7 million and EBITDA of $2 million in 2011. Since starting ProactiveInvestors, Ian has developed an intimate understanding of the small and microcap equity markets in London, Sydney, Toronto and New York, and has developed a wealth of knowledge in creating, structuring, developing and financing private and public companies.
Sam Kiri - Partner
Sam has over ten years of capital markets and asset management experience in North America, Britain and Asia, having spent time as an international equity analyst at Scotia Bank and asset manager for the Scotia Pacific Rim Fund. Sam has also worked as a sell side analyst and is currently the in-house mining and oil and gas expert for London based Zimmerman Adams which is a Nominated Advisor (NOMAD) of the London Stock Exchange. Sam is a CFA Charter Holder, a qualified Management Accountant (ACMA) and has a MBA in Finance.